Saturday, 27 September 2014

Monday Motivation no1: Stumbling whilst chasing a gold watermelon

Each Monday I post a Monday Motivation video to my Youtube channel. The content comes in two forms. Sometimes it is based on a topic i just want to speak on. However, most of the time it is based on the Monday Motivation Challenge; whereby my followers submit topics for me to speak on.

This was my first attempt after i did the IceBucket Challenge; Enjoy!

my follower challenged me to speak about motivation using these three topics
Watermelon 
Chasing pot of gold
Stumbling but reaching your goals

check out what i had to say. FYI i am topless because i just did the ice bucket challenge 


Thoughts? Feel motivated? Feel lazy? Comment below!

So good luck on your fitness journey. Enjoy every step of this amazing life!


I always say the Three Cs of life are choice, chance and change; YOU have to make the choice to take the chance, if you want anything to change.



Antoine Fitness Model
Www.youtube.com/antoinefitnessmodel
www.antoinefitnessmodel.blogspot.com
@6packworkouts
@AntoineSpeakson

6 comments:

  1. I appreciate you sharing this info! I've been trying to find a quality fitness center to go, but I have no idea what to look for in a nice fitness center. This helped a ton though, and I'm looking forward to finding one to go to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try different gyms and find which one suits your budget and one you like to go to.

      Delete
    2. Amazing point by which I get the guidelines. Truly very Helpful to me. I hope I will get influenced information further. Wonderful, astonish, splendid and beautifully describe your blog on the net I like your blog topics and chapter which you write on net very much as compare to other blog on net.

      garage door repairs durham nc

      Delete
  2. I am very much delighted that I came across your blog.
    Your blog is really awesome.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made certain nice points there. I did a search on the theme and found the majority of persons will have the same opinion with your blog.A portion of gate crashers even suspect that was introduced by the British. Alpha XTRM Several with the points associated with this blog publish are generally advantageous nonetheless had me personally wanting to know, did they critically suggest that? 1 point Ive got to say is your writing expertise are excellent and Ill be returning back again for any brand-new blog publish you come up with, you might probably have a brand-new supporter. I book marked your blog for reference.http://www.healthcaresups.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
    has a lot of really excellent features. Neuroplex Pro created impulse spending by companions.Awesome post! I've been trying to come up with a good internet business idea for a while.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroplex-pro/

    ReplyDelete