Wednesday, 1 October 2014

How to use an Abs Roller?

Abs Roller: This is a great and small little piece of equipment. It works your abs and your arms. It can be used at the gym or in your home. It can fit in a draw or your bag. It is powered simply by your will power! Check out my video on how to use it effectively


Click below for a wheel you can purchase


Ab Roller Wheel with Extra Thick Knee Pad Mat and Comfort Foam Handles, Black - Dual, Double Pro Abdominal Exercise Wheel - Great Fitness Workout for Abs

FYI if you have pre existing back injuries an abs roller may not be the best piece of kit for you to use. Try using a bosal ball first and then move down into a abs roller when your back has recovered.

Workout

4x roll out, roll in, roll to the middle, 1 press ups, roll out, roll middle, one press up, roll middle

4x12/12/12 roll to the centre, to the left, to the right


Advanced workout- not for people with bad backs

4x10 standing position and then roll out

Here is a video on how to use correct form and some workouts to try




So good luck on your fitness journey. Enjoy every step of this amazing life!

I always say the Three Cs of life are choice, chance and change; YOU have to make the choice to take the chance, if you want anything to change.



Antoine Fitness Model
Www.youtube.com/antoinefitnessmodel
www.antoinefitnessmodel.blogspot.com
@6packworkouts
@AntoineSpeakson

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is very nice and informative.
    I've learnt many new things from your blog.
    I've been following your blog for a long time.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started a blog where I plan to document my steps for starting my company. I figured it would keep me motivated and force me to keep at it.Neuroplex Pro I also hope it will motivate the readers to keep trying to accomplish their goals. By the way, I love your site. I'll be adding it to my list of interesting blogs.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroplex-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents.

    Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete