Sunday, 9 August 2015

#NoWeightsNoExcuses HomeWorkout Plan For Guys


This is Part 2 of my #NoWeightsNoExcuses HomeWorkout Plan For guys! Click Here for Part 1


Often we can find ourselves having limited time in the day to squeeze in our fitness goals. However, your body is on a constant treadmill. If you don't walk forwards and stick to your goals; you will only end up going backwards!

So, remember you can easily workout at home or start buying some small but simple workout equipment for your home.

Remember, if you are cooking a clean meal. whilst it is in the oven, you can be working out!

On this post you will find a free home workout plan for the whole week including cardio. Also a list of equipment to purchase for your fitness goals at home.
Home Workout: without equipment

Daily morning home workout

Morning: 20 press ups, 20 sit ups, 20 crunches, 20 leg raises, 30 squats




Evening Do this video or one of the other home workouts:

Cardio: 10 minute run/walk, 30 minute cross trainer, 5 minutes row, 5 minute bike, 10minutes cross trainer, 3x pull ups to failure, 4x press ups to failure, 4x 25 sit ups (2times a week)

Home Workout:

Monday: (40 squats, 50 mountain Climbers, 20 jumping squats, 20 press ups, 20 sit ups, 30 Spiderman Press ups, 20 lunges, 20 crunches, 20 leg raises, 30 press ups, 45 second plank)x4

Tuesday: (50 press ups, 10 single leg squats, 20 burpees, 30 sit ups, 40 press ups, 50 russian twists, 15/15/ side planks, 30 leg raises, 30 sit ups, 50 russian twists) x2

Wednesday: (50 Fast high knees, 15 burpees, 20 tricep presses, 20 crunches, 20 leg raises, 30 mountain climbers, 20/20 side plank, 20 Twisting Sit ups) x5

Thursday: 25 jumping squats, 20 squats, 30 mountain climbers 20 sit ups, 15 crunches, 30 press ups, 30 russian twists, 10/10 lunges x3

Friday: 30 squats, 20 press ups, 15 sit ups, 20 press ups, 30 mountain climbers, 30 squats x4

Cardio: 5 minutes skipping warm up, then this skipping workout


Saturday: (30 squats, 20 burpees, 30 star jumps,50 mountain climbers,30
 squats, 25 burpees, 20 star jumps,40 mountain climbers,30 squats, 30 burpees, 30 star jumps, 50 mountain climbers, 20 sit ups, 20 leg raises, plank 2 minutes) x3

Sunday: go for a jog, rest and stretch


Here are Some Workout Videos to follow

1. Triceps and core workout. This can be completed on stairs or steps












2. 500 rep abs workout for Guys and Girls












3. 5minute Abs Blast Part 2












Equipment to Buy
  1. A workout mat: Something soft to lay down on. That's not going to let your sweat drip all over our carpet/floor.
  2. Abs Roller: This is a great and small little piece of equipment. It works your abs and your arms. It can fit in a draw. It is powered by your will power! Check out my video on how to use it effectively

    Ab Roller Wheel with Extra Thick Knee Pad Mat and Comfort Foam Handles, Black - Dual, Double Pro Abdominal Exercise Wheel - Great Fitness Workout for Abs
  3. Dumbbells: Yes some weights. however, you don't need 50kg dumbbells! A box of adjustable weights, will help you work your whole body. You can use them for squats, presses, raises, weighted abs workouts... list is endless
    There are two types of dumbbells for sale.
    A) These colourful non-adjustable soft dumbbells

    York Family Dumbbell Weight Set and Stand
    B)These adjustable metal dumbbells. Great for intense training and serious goals

    York 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case
  4. An Adjustable pull up bar: You don't need to drill into any walls, you just twist the handles or hang it on to your door frame. It can be used to train your back and your abs.
    There are two types
    A) This one twists into your door frame

    Doorway Pull Up Bar and Chin Up Bar
    B) Multi-purpose bar that hangs on your door frame (this is the best option; it can be used for Dips, Sit ups & Press ups as well)

    Multi-Purpose Amazing Workout Bar for Your Door
  5. Skipping Rope: a simple adjustable rope for either indoors(if you have space) or outdoors. Some ropes are only for indoors, but you can just put your workout mat underneath you and use it outside.

    Speed Skipping Rope Adjustable Jump Rope - For Boxing, Crossfit, WODs, Fitness Training, Double Unders - Wire Rope Plastic Coated - Professional for Men and Women Adults - Best Lifetime Guarantee

Check out my other posts for more tips, workouts and motivation.

Good luck and comment below how you get on with this Tip...

I always say the Three Cs of life are choice, chance and change; YOU have to make the choice to take the chance, if you want anything to change.

Antoine Allen

Think it, believe it and you will achieve it
Subscribe to my youtube channel for free workout videos and advice

www.youtube.com/AntoineFitnessmodel


24 comments:

  1. You made several good points there. I did a search on the subject and found a good number of folks will consent with your blog.I really like your wordpress web template, Alpha XTRM where did you get a hold of it through?I discovered countless interesting stuff in your weblog particularly its conversation. From the numerous comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one getting all of the fun here! keep up the good work.http://www.healthcaresups.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who first sold me on this feeling to freely allow something that provides an unique solution for at that time?NeuroFuse
    Norbert Prey
    Hey we was just reading your post on my HTC Phone and I was thinking about how well it will work on the new ipad thats coming out. Fleeting thought. Anyway thanks!
    Im going nuts this evening.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/neurofuse/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goo Thank you! I continuously wanted to write on my blog something like that. Can I include a portion of your post to my site?Great article, thank you. I signed to yourTesto Factor X blog rss feed.Can you message me with some pointers on how you made this website look this good , I would appreciate it.Ive wanted to post about something like this on one of my blogs which has given me an idea. Thanks.Very good written story. It will be beneficial to anyone who utilizes it, as well as me. Keep up the good work looking forward to more posts.Very nice post,Excellent post with some good infoJust keep posting good stuff. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/testo-factor-x/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it really is not that easy to find good text toactually read (you know READ and not simply browsing through it like a zombie before moving on), so cheers mate for reallyCerebria not wasting my time on the god forsaken internet. My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!environmentalist sergey braidwood nailbomb corpulence prisoner greenberry cottereau stompincorri tempest avoob nickolai tacca calcify indecent howyoudoin arte
    continue with the the nice work on the site.http://www.supplements4help.com/cerebria/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knows maybe its just my mobile phone. Great article by the way.We like your post, the point that your web site is definitely a tiny bit diverse makes it so fascinating, I actually get fed up of seeing the same outdated tedious recycled stuff almost all of the time.
    Neuroplex Pro

    Just a fast hello and also to thank you for discussing your ideas on this page. I wound up in your blog right after researching physical fitness connected issues on Yahoo guess I lost track of what I had been performing! Anyway I'll be back once again within the long term to test out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!My bro bookmarked this web publication for me and I have been going through ithttp://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroplex-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week,Xtrasize and I am on the look for such information.This is a attention-grabbing article by the way. http://realcemasculinobr.com/xtrasize/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that many people dont usually talk about. Generally when I come across these sort of things I like to post them on Digg. This article probably wont do well with that crowd. Ill take a look around your site though and submit something else.Neuro EliteI really enjoy this theme youve got going on on your web page. What is the name of the design by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the internet site I am going to make for my school project.Just a fast hello and also to thank you for discussing your ideas on this page. I wound up in your blog right after researching physical fitness connected issues on Yahoo guess I lost track of what I had been performing! Anyway I'll be back once once more inside the long run to test out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!I have no doubt that this is clear enough.
    http://www.supplements4help.com/neuro-elite/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog and I noticed some useful tips from this post.
    It's really a nice blog.

    Goji Berry Magro

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am trying to find things to improve my blog!Is it ok if i use some of the things i saw here?!Howdy! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great data Synagen IQyou have right here on this post. I shall be coming back to your blog for extra soon.Once again, it is easy to see why this is one of the finest information sites on the entire web, keep pumping out the great content!I feel it is a really smart point of view.
    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/synagen-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it. Could use some more frequent updates, but im quite sure that you got better things to do , hehe. =)
    outgoings marinus malodorous henn exhumedSynagen IQ curling wardroom Yu-Chung CyndeShe said she thinks Erving recognized her during that first meeting. I stood in line for an autographed ball, and I didnt really want to. And I got there. I just stood in line to see what he looked like. And I got up there, he asked me if I wanted a ball, and I said `no, and I walked away.hey and thanks for this interesting article.
    http://www.supplements4help.com/synagen-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to go ahead and bookmark this article for my sister to read later on tomorrow. Keep up the excellent work.
    First of all ,you have picked a very unique theme . Prolongz think i might design something similar for a future project that i want to build . On top of that ,i in truth enjoy most of your content pieces and your different point of view. Thank youTook me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the post.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/prolongz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inguinal hernia almost always treated with surgery, there is no medical cure for inguinal hernia.
    This is what you need to know whether your child will undergo hernia surgery:
    Care surgery: surgery is performed under general anesthesia, so the child does not eat six hours before surgery to reduce the risk of vomiting during surgery.
    Probiotic America This means the elimination of the hernia sac. After you activate general anesthesia, a small incision in the skin-fold in the groin slanting channel in the groin area. And sagging skin and fascia and is recognized as the hernia sac to the gut and excreted ring. Pressure on the band to return to its original position in the abdomen and the bag is removed.


    Find Your Offer And Save 15% | http://www.hits4slim.com/probiotic-america.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot for that extremely cool post.I really like your blog! Just wanted to write something.Ive meant to publish about something like th is on one of my blogs and th is gave me an notion. Super CBD TY.Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea..http://www.healthcaresups.com/supercbd/


    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like a great motivation! So much excercise!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really an interesting blog you have shared here with us.Such an informative and useful post you have shared here with us. I really like the tips you have shared here for us. Thanks and keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This post really helped me fill the gaps I had in this subject. Been looking for something like this for ages but since this topic is so obscure, not many people are knowledgeable in it. Cognimaxx XL Excellent work.Not much of reader but your article kept me interested enough to finishI've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web siteReading this information So i'm glad to convey that Ive a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I neededI most indisputably will make certain to don't put out of your mind this website and give it a look on a constant.http://www.supplements4help.com/cognimaxx-xl/


    ReplyDelete
  17. It was really an interesting article on Chest workouts for men, I really appreciate the information shared here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Deodorant Foot: Fight the odor of the feet and provides freshness all day, revitalizes and softens the skin.
    Homemade recipe: Detox Slim

    Aloe recipe for cancer treatment:
    sheets of bobosa ( meter)
    cup of drip
    honey jar

    http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/br/detox-slim

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was found OptiMind naturally in eggs, soy and nuts, but because the average person usually does not receive a suitable for this compound strong to raise the brain, which should be complemented with solutions such as Optimind , who has the ability to do everyday needs the use of brain potential.

    OptiMind - Cognitive Enhancement and Energy | http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/optimind

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is known that OptiMind also be useful from the devastating for Alzheimer's disease, dementia and neurological cases and other degenerative effects.
    Why are we standing OPTIMIND
    Yes, there may be many similar products on the market today, but what makes it stand OPTIMIND and components of proven and the development of a scientific study of optimal brain health.


    XLR8+ - Cognitive Enhancement and Energy | http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/xlr8-plus

    ReplyDelete
  21. OPTIMIND and the site has no information on Optimind
    where extension has been created, where it was manufactured, or headquarters, where the company. However, one is provided...

    http://www.nationalhealthadvisor.com/optimind

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really an awesome. informative, attractive post, thanks for it.
    lycopene tablets

    ReplyDelete